1. Unused tourism potential realization by meeting some main challenges. For example: insufficiently developed infrastructure, lack of information about tourism potential of Gevgelija and seasonality in Bansko tourism.
2. Development of tourism infrastructure trough construction of tourist site "Dinkut" - a place for sports, recreation and entertainment.
3. Development of project web site, mobile application and Facebook page. Step to overcome the challenges of making cross-border region Gevgelija - Bansko one of the most famous destinations for different types of tourists.
4. Increasing people’s interest from both communities into active participation in cross-border cooperation and similar initiatives
5. Improving the quality of life of the region as a whole, by enhancing the tourist potential that will lead to a better social-economic status
6. Acquisition of expertise and sophistication in the field of cross-border cooperation and accelerate the process of integration at the European level
7. Actively calculate the population of the affected border region, including the expansion of the above effects to other neighbouring regions